Responding to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The situation with COVID-19 is extremely dynamic and we want you to know that we here at Genesis Kitchen are committed to caring for the health and well-being of our customers and workers, as well as supporting local health officials and government leaders. We have been closely monitoring all available information, and we continue to review the latest information daily, in order to properly make proactive decisions necessary to protect our customers, workers, and community. In light of this, Genesis Kitchen is currently responding as follows:
- WE CONTINUE TO OPEN AT OUR COLUMBIA FALLS STORE WEDNESDAY THRU FRIDAY 12PM – 5PM, SATURDAY 12PM – 4PM.
- WE CONTINUE TO PROVIDE CURBSIDE PICKUP AT OUR COLUMBIA FALLS STORE DURING OPEN HOURS. (270 Nucleus Avenue, Columbia Falls)
- We are keeping our Whitefish store located within the Stumptown Market closed indefinitely.
- We have instituted and continue with enhanced safety protocols within our Columbia Falls store. Our in-store staff has been thoroughly trained and will continue taking extra precautions dispensing in-store samples of our products until further notice; as such, we are asking our in-store customers to not pour their own samples.
- We continue to offer local delivery within our communities.
- We continue to take product orders, for pickup or delivery, via phone calls at 406.897.2667.
- Customers can also place orders through our website, if they prefer, and we are offering FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $25 OR MORE.
For more information on these new policies or if you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 406.897.2667.